Combining a sub-four-pound weight, a full payload of high-velocity .22 Magnum, and a handful of slick features, the CMR-30 is another shining example of Kel-Tec® innovation. It features a single-action trigger, bolt stop, ambidextrous safety levers, and a low-profile ambidextrous charging handle that allows you to swap mags without breaking your sight picture. The stock is ultra-light, but feels rock-solid, and is easily adjustable for length-of-pull.
It's fully compatible with PMR-30 magazines, so it makes a great companion piece to the popular pistol. Additionally, the thumb safety, mag release and trigger are identical to its pistol counterpart, so if you have any experience with the PMR, the CMR will feel "at-home" in your hands. But hey, you don't have to be familiar with the PMR pistol to appreciate the lightweight, low-recoil accuracy of the CMR.
- Lightweight-profile 16" barrel is threaded 1/2x28
- Lightweight, rigid 6061-T6 aluminum chassis
- Thumb safety, magazine release, and trigger are identical to the PMR-30 pistol
- Compatible with PMR-30 pistol magazines
- Ambidextrous safety lever and charging handle for easier operation
- Adjustable stock offers approximately 3.25" of length-of-pull adjustments
- Magpul® MBUS folding sights
- 14" top rail and 7" underside rail for accessories
- Stock collapses all the way, reducing its 30" overall length to 22.5" inches for easy storage
Caliber: .22 Magnum (also knows as .22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire or .22 WMR)
Barrel length: 16" lightweight threaded
Barrel twist: 1:14"
Sights (front/rear): Magpul® MBUS flip-up
Overall length: 30"
Overall weight: 3.8 lbs.